®
Sprig Media Group  

21st Century Publishers

Book Publishing Without Boundaries

ABOUT US


Nikita



Click Cover for more information

It is a saga that could be...But we pray will not

Writtten by

G. Hugh Bodell

It is a mystery, an action adventure, a satire and a love story

This work of fiction is drawing passionate comments about the plot from around the world.

About 60% of the readers feel it is an excellent and entertaining way to alert a generally disconnected public to the very real threat of nuclear proliferation. The other 40% are in denial as to the level of greed, corruption and general incompetence in government that would make the horrendous scenario possible.

You decide for yourself


The First Three Novels

 Treachery In Turtle Bay

Treachery In Turtle Bay II

Nikita
Click Cover for more information

Voted E-Book Buy of 2012

by

Global Media Weekly


Sprig Media Group E-Book Edition

Anna & Hugh Masterson International Mystery Series

The First Three Novels

Writtten by G. Hugh Bodell

In A Single E-Book

Only $4.99 a savings of over 44%


Look For The Hook
Sprig Media Group Edition
Published March 6, 2011




Click Cover for more information

Writtten by Susan Jane Bodell

One Of The Top Ten E-Books Of 2010 According To Gatekeeper’s Post

One Of The Top Ten E-Book Authors Of 2010 According To Gatekeeper’s Post


Treachery In Turtle Bay
Sprig Media Group Edition
Published July 15, 2010




Click Cover for more information

One Of The Top Ten E-Books Of 2010 According To Gatekeeper’s Post

One Of The Top Ten Fiction E-Books Of 2010 According To Gatekeeper’s Post

Writtten by

G. Hugh Bodell


Treachery In Turtle Bay II
Sprig Media Group Edition
Published
July 19, 2010




Click Cover for more information

Comments From UN Staff Globally

  • London ~ “I don’t know where you are digging this stuff up but whoever your sources are for books one and two keep them happy because the material they are feeding you flirts with real happenings…closer than you would ever believe”

  • New York ~ “You say in your Bio that you are out of the UN, if so who the hell is your source.  You write about people and events we don’t even talk about.”

  • Geneva ~ “I have read Books one and two now and if the epilogue tells the story of what is coming in Book three of the collection, I hope you have good security because I want you to finish it so I can read it.”

Writtten by

G. Hugh Bodell

   



 

For More Information Contact
Sprig Media Group
New York
charlieb@sprigmediagroup.com